We welcome applications for fall 2019 from graduate students who would be interested in joining our lab. We advise students in the following graduate programs:
- Masters and PhD in Geography
- Potential primary advisors: Jessica Barnes, Conor Harrison, David Kneas, Meredith DeBoom
- Masters in Earth and Environmental Resource Management
- Potential primary advisors: Jessica Barnes, Monica Barra, Conor Harrison, David Kneas, Tom Lekan
- Masters and PhD in History
- Potential primary advisors: Tom Lekan, Josh Grace
- Masters and PhD in Anthropology
- Potential primary advisor: Monica Barra
We have openings for oral history projects related to vernacular land use in and around Congaree National Park, located just 20 miles from campus. Interested students should contact Tom Lekan (email@example.com).
Undergraduates who are interested in research experience should contact the faculty member within the lab with whom their interests most closely align to inquire about current openings.